Welcome to Belvedere Guest House
Belvedere is appropriately named, enjoying a picture postcard view across Brodick Bay towards Goat Fell, the tallest mountain on the Isle of Arran.
Guests describe their experience of staying in our front roooms as ’like waking up in a post card’.
- Choice of Double, Twin and Single Rooms (all no-smoking).
- All rooms are en suite (one single room is adjacent to the bathroom) and have electric blankets, tea/coffee making facilities, hair dryers, TV, radio and free Wi-Fi internet access.
- Room & Breakfast £50 – £65 per person.
- Vegetarians welcome.
- Residents’ Lounge with piano, home cinema, hi-fi etc.
- Full Central Heating, with log stove in lounge on cooler evenings.
Check Room Availability
Simply select your desired date of arrival and the number of nights you wish to stay to search for available rooms. We guarantee the best prices.
Alternatively, click here to check for self-catering availability.
Enter Promo Code D10 for a 10% discount
BELVEDERE is owned by Chris & Jan Attkins and managed with enthusiasm by Allan Attkins
Accommodation is comfortable, yet informal. Our wish is that you feel at home from the moment you arrive.